1. Admission criteria are laid by the Government each year. According to government criteria candidates should have to appear in 1st year MBBS admission test taken by Directorate General of Health and Services (www.dghs.gov.bd) for admission in Government and Non-Government medical colleges and have to eligible to admission in No-Government Medical College.
2. The college does not impose any restriction as to race, religion, color or sex.
3. Eligible candidates will have to apply to the Principal, North East Medical colleges, Sylhet in a prescribe form mentioning the merit position obtained form MBBS admission test on or before the last date of submission of application.
4. Students are selected for admission in North East Medical College on merit basis. The selected candidates will be notified on the college notice board.
5. Every selected candidate shall be medically examined by the appointed medical board of college and declared medically fit by the medical board. A candidate being declared unfit by the medical board appointed by the principal will be re-examined by the selection board.
6. After final selection for admission the candidate must pay the respective fees within the time prescribed by the principal failing which their name will be struck off from the list of the successful candidate and the resultant vacancies will be filled up by the deserving application from waiting list.
Overseas students will apply through their respective foreign ministry with equivalency of the SSC and HSC, after verification of their mark sheets and attested by the foreign ministry of respective county.
Admission rules and regulations are change able from time to time as per order by Government.
[ Download Form [Session: 2015-2016]